Hey all! GoodShibe here!
So, yesterday I started putting this thing together and WOW did you come out in droves to help! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and memories. And thank you kindly to the mods for stickying that post!
In one day
we reached 60% completion on a list of top 100 Memories and Achievements of Dogecoin! That's amazing! So many fantastic memories and accomplishments!
Which leads me to share some developments.
The title of this endeavor is now - unless someone comes up with something better: Such Memories: The First 100 Days of Dogecoin
I'm going to be putting this together as a 100-ish paged commemorative book - for free in PDF, probably with some cost as a fancy, printed book (Sold as close to 'at cost' as I can get it -- slipstream-
has recommended selling it at a small profit, with profits going toward charities or Dogecoin Foundation for charities, etc - thoughts?).
Artists, if you've got Dogecoin-themed artwork you want to see in this, please, put forward some links to hi-res CMYK copies and I'll do my best to fit it in.
Also! Let's find the funniest, best Dogecoin-related memes that we have put together so far and include them as well
We're also going to need a cover. Any artists out there care to try their hand at designing a cover for this?
We'll put it to the community to vote for the one they like the most, and we'll include the others in the book somewhere :D) If you're an artist who submits to the project, you'll get full credit and promotion for your site inside the book (probably in a credits section at the back).
I also want to hear from the community - think up some interesting stories, maybe what got you into Dogecoin. What your fondest memories of Dogecoin are. These first 100 days have been an exciting rollercoaster of adventure... let's make that we never forget all the fun memories we've had together. If you have personal, fun pictures you'd like to share, fun, personal stories you want to see get into the book, then start working on them now, put them into the comments, keep them on hand!.
Here's the list that I have right now - in no particular order: MOMENTS/ACHIEVEMENTS:
- ummjackson's first 'joke' on Twitter about Dogecoin being 'the next big thing'
- The original bitcointalk Dogecoin forum page
- Dogewallet Hacked
- The first Dogecoin paperwallet design
- Save Dogemas is put together by the community, to help out victims of the hack. (News articles?)
- 15 Million doge raised by the community to save dogemas
- SilentShibe's first tip (not sure when that was)
- Ophrahshibe's mass-tippings
- The forming of the Dogecoin Foundation
- Vault of Satoshi adds the first DOGE->USD/CAD exchange
- Dogesled - Helping to fund the Jamaican Bobsled team - NPR article
- Shibes actually getting to meet with the Jamaican Bobsled team after funding! (pics?)
- Olympics Funding: Shibes raise funds to send Indian Lugers to Sochi in a matter of hours
- Strange Donuts - The very first brick-and-mortar food purchase with DOGE!
- NYC Dogeparty
- Doge 4 kids
- Doge is now accepted at experiment.com
- DOGE bought pizza for the homeless
- DOGE's first fork. Scary! slipstream- has found the exact time and date of our first fork: 2014-01-05 00:09:17 (UTC). That's Day 28
- The first time a /dogecoin post reached the top of /all (Thanks 42points for the link!)
- The first News article to cover Dogecoin - (http://wwwh.eavy.com/tech/2013/12/dogecoin-what-is-shibe-cryptocurrenc/) on Heavy.com dated Dec 9th, 2013, but not sure if it counts as 'News'. Thoughts?|
- The first-ever Of Wolves and Weasels post
- the creation of Dogec0in.com - a popular Dogecoin waterbowl/chat room
- the Christmas Day Dust Fix
- Kabosu's owner started accepting dogecoin for charity
- Reddit freaked out because they didn't realize it was an online wallet and thought that tiny withdrawals were indicative of hacking
- The first Halvening
- Our massive jump up from 25 Satoshis
- Dogecoin mentioned in the Australian senate (official Transcript here!)
- Payment systems for online shops: Moolah.ch, Coinpayments.net, Dogeapi.com
- PoS systems for brick and mortar: dogePoS, moolah (still in beta)
- Markets to sell product in dogecoin: shibemart.com, muchmarket.com
- Classifieds: suchlist.com
- Micro jobs network: dogerr.com
- The birth of Dogetipbot v1 - Went Live on 12/15/2013 - First ever dogetip!
- Rise of the tipbots: Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Imgur, etc.
- Fork #2
- The "inflationary" characteristic of Dogecoin announcement from devs
- DogeTEL. The first cryptocurrency phone service!
- Fido.pw - sending DOGE via SMS anywhere in the world!
- Stuffcoins.com - created by stuffcoins an eBay for Dogecoins
- alwaysgeeky, Indie dev sells his game VOX for DOGE.
- triverske and friends over at /dogecrafters teach our DOGEs how to play Minecraft! with us - and share our DOGEs on any Minecraft Server
- vBulletin Forums Integration! daveaite has created a free plugin for vBulletin, allowing users to directly tip one another in Dogecoin!
- 'Universal' DOGE Tippers: DogeTip.co, built by woowdoge and Altcend, created by altcy. Send (password protected) tips - both the sender and the receiver have to sign up.
- DogeBucket.com is a Crowd Funding/Crowd Tipping website created by Goldiepurps and their team!
- Doge Lodge in Tehran, Iran - created by lincoln_lava - is a homestay if you happen to be in the area (or want to visit) for 10K DOGE per night.
- ÐTunes, created by hjras is a great place to sell and buy independent music for Dogecoins. Very cool!
- Stat-checkers: DogePulse, created by shibeous and Dogedump, created by cryptogaz
- Armstrong Steel - A Steel Building OEM Manufacturer is now accepting Dogecoin! Thanks to SekcRokStallion for their efforts to bring their workplace on board! That's most-definitely a first!
- Corinthian Transportation is now allowing you to pay for Limo services with Dogecoin!
- Buying homemade bbq/marinade sauce with DOGE - dogesauce.com
- @Adult's record-setting DOGE-tip on Twitter
- (http://www.reddit.com/dogecoin/comments/1yfnrx/looks_like_kraken_got_doge/) that the exchange [Kraken.com](http://www.kraken.com] is now accepting Dogecoin!
- The UniverseProject will be using Dogecoin as the main currency for their game VoidSpace.
- The "SnowDoge" Competition! Check it out HERE
- MultiDoge - First altcoin light wallet.
- Treats.io - The first place to buy giftcards with DOGE
- Buygold.io - The first place to buy Reddit Gold with DOGE
Added today: TOTAL: 100/100 Also: I was thinking we might have a pour-one-out for all the Orphans - a page dedicated to all the blocks we lost along the way... thoughts?
What have I missed?! Let me know in the comments!
It's 8:29AM EST and we're at 53.95% of DOGEs found. Our Global Hashrate is spiking from ~61 to ~98 Gigahashes per second and our Difficulty is down slightly from ~1024 to ~1014.
Lots of fantastic things in store, let's keep this list growing!
As always, I appreciate your support!
Overview - Table of Contents Introduction to Earning in Bitcoin Work for Bitcoin Sell for Bitcoin Affiliate Programs Gambling Bitcoin Mining Hardware Mining Cloud Mining Introduction to Earning in Bitcoin Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency in the world today. Bitcoin cloud mining is the fastest way to immediately begin earning bitcoins. Bitcoin is built using very complicated cryptographic principles, and supported by countless individuals and companies from all around the world. By early 2016, total Bitcoin market capitalization had crossed USD 7 Billion, making it almost as valuable as the GDP of a small country like Bahamas. All the other digital currencies together do not constitute even 20% of Bitcoin’s market capitalization, underlining the its dominance and importance in the world of digital currencies.
With such a huge amount of world’s capital available in the form of Bitcoins, the number and types of opportunities to earn in bitcoins are increasing by the day. In this article we will discuss such opportunities that help us earn bitcoins.
We will start with the easiest, or the one that is applicable for the maximum number of people, and then move to the tougher ones. In the end we will cover earning bitcoins by mining. Bitcoin mining is not an easy way to earn bitcoins, but we do have a number of easier ones we will discuss first. So lets start with ‘earning bitcoins by offering your services’
Work for Bitcoin Perhaps the easiest way to earn bitcoins is to work online or in real life for bitcoins. Because of the huge size of the bitcoin eco-system, a number of such opportunities and jobs are available. With Billions of dollars invested in Bitcoin by tens of thousands of people, there is a real market in Bitcoin, where you can find jobs for freelancers, software developers, writers, and others who get paid in bitcoins for their services.
Software development, writing, design, making websites or apps, audio transcription, are some of the most active types of jobs. You can easily discover the types of jobs by going over the more popular job boards for bitcoin related work. The following job boards or forums are some of the best places to look for such jobs or gigs.
XBTfreelancer Cryptogrind Bitlancerr Coinality Bitgigs Jobs4Bitcoins Rein Project Crypto Jobs List Market Places
OpenBazaar Purse.io Bitify /bitmarket
21 Market Video Streaming
Watchmybit Streamium.io Tasks
Bitasker BitforTip WillPayCoin File/Image Sharing
Supload.com SatoshiBox JoyStream Advertising
CoinAd A-ads Coinzilla.io Also, check BitcoinGames for ideas on earning bitcoin and blockchain game assets.
Sell for bitcoin You can also get Bitcoin by selling your old laptops, phones or other items for Bitcoins. Such types of transactions are happening more and more, and a lot of buyers are already buying anything from iPhones to even cars by paying with Bitcoins. For Americans, Craigslist.com is your best bet when you want to find such buyers. You can mention in your ad that you are willing to take payment in Bitcoin. This way if anyone wants to buy the item for you for Bitcoin, they can contact you and make an offer. The same principle applies to other online marketplaces such as gumtree for UK, kijiji for canda etc.
Affiliate Programs Affiliate programs allow a promoter of a business or product to earn money or bitcoins by refering new clients to such businesses or products. For example, amazon.com has a popular affiliate program, where you can earn commission ranging from 2% to 20% for refering clients to products listed on amazon.com. Amazon normally pays in dollars, but there are a number of other sites and businesses which pay you in bitcoin for acting as their affiliate.
Some of the more popular affiliate programs that pay out in Bitcoin are by the sites: cex.io, coinbase.com, okcoin.com and namecheap.com, among others. You can find a larger list of such affiliate programs on the bitcoin wiki page for Affiliates.
Gambling We do not recommend gambling for every player or every user; we find that gambling is only suitable for people who know how to win at it. However, if you are one of such lucky users who have some tricks up their sleeves, and can manage to win at games such as poker, then you will find that earning bitcoins is not that hard.
One of the many applications of bitcoin since the very beginning have been in betting games or gambling. Because of the relative anonymity of bitcoin, and the lower fees, it is very suitable for gambling related applications. Indeed, one such game, satoshiDICE, has been running since 2012, and has paid out a huge number of bitcoins in innumerable transactions to its winners. There are many such games, which you can find be googling.
If you want to gamble totally anonymously, you can play gambling or betting games that are available only on darknet or .onion sites. Such sites allow you to browse them anonymous by operating on the tor network, which is a secure network that allows users to browse .onion websites without exposing their own IP address.
Bitcoin Mining For each block that is added to the Bitcoin Blockchain, a number of bitcoins are rewarded to the creater of that block. This reward is currently, as of June 2016, 25 bitcoins per block, and it halves every four years. The next halving will be in July 2016. Creating or finding the new blocks, and therefore winning the reward of 25 bitcoins for each block you create, is called bitcoin mining. To do bitcoin mining successfully, you need very powerful computers, which compete with other computers to find the next block. The speed or power of computer that do bitcoin mining is calculated in hashes calculated per second.
There are two ways to do bitcoin mining: one is to own hardware or computers that do the mining, and second is to hire the hardware from a third party, usually online, and do the mining on the cloud. Let us discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both in next two sections.
Hardware Mining When you own the hardware that does the calculations and mining of bitcoins, its called hardware mining. Hardware mining is the more popular or prevalent of the two types of mining we mentioned. One of the biggest factors which comes into play when doing bitcoin mining using your own hardware is the price of electricity. If you pay top price for electricity, then bitcoin mining may not be your cup of tea. Another related factor is infrastructure needed to cool the hardware; since every cpu generates some amount of heat, you may need to cool the hardware in case they become too heated. No wonder that some of the most successful miners work from China, specially Tibet, where they can get cheap electricity, and their cooling costs are low due to high altitude which reduces the ambient temperature for them.
For a more in-depth information on how to setup your hardware mining equipment, have a look at the Antminer setup page.
Currently, based on (1) price per hash and (2) electrical efficiency the best Bitcoin miner options are:
AntMiner S7 AntMiner S7 Bitcoin Miner 4.73 Th/s 0.25 W/Gh 8.8 pounds Yes $479.95 AntMiner S7 Bitcoin Miner 0.1645
AntMiner S9 AntMiner S9 Bitcoin Miner 13.5 Th/s 0.098 W/Gh 8.1 pounds Yes $1,987.95 AntMiner S9 Bitcoin Miner 0.3603
Avalon6 Avalon6 Bitcoin Miner 3.5 Th/s 0.29 W/Gh 9.5 pounds No $499.95 Avalon6 Bitcoin Miner 0.1232 Cloud Mining There are a number of service providers that allow you to rent computational hardware from them, which can then be used to do bitcon mining. Some of these services are designed with bitcoin mining in mind, whereas others such as Amazon AWS are general purpose services that can also be used to do bitcoin mining.
Some of the cloud mining services which can be used to do bitcoin mining on the cloud are:
Hashflare Review: Hashflare offers SHA-256 mining contracts and more profitable SHA-256 coins can be mined while automatic payouts are still in BTC. Customers must purchase at least 10 GH/s.
Genesis Mining Review: Genesis Mining is the largest Bitcoin and scrypt cloud mining provider. Genesis Mining offers three Bitcoin cloud mining plans that are reasonably priced. Zcash mining contracts are also available.
Hashing 24 Review: Hashing24 has been involved with Bitcoin mining since 2012. They have facilities in Iceland and Georgia. They use modern ASIC chips from BitFury deliver the maximum performance and efficiency possible.
Minex Review: Minex is an innovative aggregator of blockchain projects presented in an economic simulation game format. Users purchase Cloudpacks which can then be used to build an index from pre-picked sets of cloud mining farms, lotteries, casinos, real-world markets and much more.
Minergate Review: Offers both pool and merged mining and cloud mining services for Bitcoin.
Hashnest Review: Hashnest is operated by Bitmain, the producer of the Antminer line of Bitcoin miners. HashNest currently has over 600 Antminer S7s for rent. You can view the most up-to-date pricing and availability on Hashnest's website. At the time of writing one Antminer S7's hash rate can be rented for $1,200.
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Review: Currently all Bitcoin Cloud Mining contracts are sold out.
NiceHash Review: NiceHash is unique in that it uses an orderbook to match mining contract buyers and sellers. Check its website for up-to-date prices.
Eobot Review: Start cloud mining Bitcoin with as little as $10. Eobot claims customers can break even in 14 months.
MineOnCloud Review: MineOnCloud currently has about 35 TH/s of mining equipment for rent in the cloud. Some miners available for rent include AntMiner S4s and S5s.
Written by Bitcoin Mining on May 4, 2016.
Bitcoin Flip is a bitcoin exchange simulator game that allows you to learn the basics of crypto trading and enjoy yourself at the same time. The free bitcoin simulator allows you to trade a variety of digital assets virtually including BCH, ETH, XML and many more. Bitcoin Flip offers real-time pricing, charts and other tools to help you learn more about crypto trading. You can test your ... Google "bitcoin payment notification" and subscribe to at least one bitcoin payment notification service. There are various services that will notify you via Web Services, API, SMS, Email, etc. Once you receive this notification, which could be programmatically automated, you can process the customer's order. To manually check if a payment has arrived you can use Block Explorer. Replace ... Bitcoin is a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin. You might be interested in Bitcoin if you like cryptography, distributed peer-to-peer systems, or economics. A large percentage of Bitcoin enthusiasts are libertarians, though people of all ... The Best Provably Fair Bitcoin Dice Site with REAL Instant Withdrawals. No Registration Required. Join our Contests with a Huge Prizes! This is Your Chance to Win Big with Luckygames! Login to Account; Welcome to Luckygames. Click here to access your account; 160,903,412,709 BETS MADE. TOTAL WON 146,816.73 BTC. NIGHT; SOUND; ECO; ANIMATION; HOTKEYS ; PREDICTION. 00 LUCKY NUMBER. ROLL UNDER ... Payment Methods: Bitcoin. Being another mining simulator this game will help you understand the basics of mining. The game offers miners to buy video cards, assemble stands to mine crypto coins and then sell or invest them in the further development of the business. The mining rigs can be upgraded up to 800 level to make your earning grow constantly. At the beginning of the game, clicking can ...
999dice - https://tinyurl.com/y52x2ss7 BUAT KALIAN YANG MAU GABUNG KLIK LINK DI BAWAH ️️⬇️️️️⬇️️ 👉Download Relandice Bot - http://www.mediafire ... Register with my afiliate link : https://rumm.com/affiliate/1f5579 Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Rollercoin is the first online bitcoin mining simulator game earn real bitcoins while enjoying the game and competing with your friends. Start Playing Now! Tariq Mehmood//Claim Free Bitcoin, Roll and win Free Bitcoin, Dice and Earn Free Bitcoin, Daily Free 1 Spin, 30% Referral Commission. https://iqfaucet.com/re...